It's a Wednesday, so its time for a featured product.
And this weeks product will keep all you Land Rover Freelander owners happy - its a Haynes workshop to help you service your own Freelander.
Lets take a look:
This book covers the following vehicles:
- Land Rover Freelander Petrol & Diesel (1997 -Sept 03) R - 53 reg.
- Softback, Hardback & Station Wagon, inc. special/limited editions
- Petrol: 1.8 litre (1796cc) 4-cyl
- Turbo-Diesel: 2.0 litre (1951cc DOHC and 1994cc SOHC)
- Does NOT cover 2.5 litre V6 petrol engine or new range introduced in September 2003
Haynes manuals cover the following:
- Basic Maintenance - simple weekly checks
- Service your Car - Complete step by step guide
- Fault Finding - Pinpoint specific problems
- Roadside Emergencies - How to deal with them
- Pass the MOT - Step by step test checks
- Fuel & Ignition Systems - Diagnostic & Repairs
- Electrical System - Fault finding & repairs
- Engine - tune up, minor and major repairs
- Wiring Diagrams - easy-to-follow layout