For this weeks product, I am bringing all you Discovery owners a very useful book: The Land Rover Discovery Workshop Manual.
It’s an essential reference source to keep on your shelf for when you come across the inevitable problem with your Land Rover Discovery.
Lets take a look:
LAND ROVER Discovery 1989 – 1998 (G-S reg) Petrol & Diesel
Inside this manual:
- Basic Maintenance – Simple weekly checks.
- Service your car – Complete step-by-step instructions.
- Fault finding – pinpoint specific problems easily.
- Roadside emergencies – how to deal with them.
- Pass the MOT – step-by-step test checks.
- Braking System – safety checks and repairs.
- Fuel and ignition systems – explained.
- Electrical system – fault finding and repairs.
- Engine – tune-up, minor & major repairs.
- Wiring Diagrams – easy-to-follow layout.
Keep your Discovery in perfect running order and maintain it’s value with this service and repair manual. Haynes shows you how and saves you money. This manual is a must, gives you step by step instructions clearly linked to hundreds of photos and illustrations.
Tasks graded by difficulty and experience level. Hints, tips and shortcuts that make the job easier, also ways of removing parts without special tools. Written from hands on experience based on the strip down and rebuild using commonly available tools.
- Petrol engines: 3.5 litre (3528cc) and 3.9 litre (3947cc) V8
- Turbo-diesel engines: 2.5 litre (2496cc) 4-cylinder TDi
- Does not cover 2.0 litre MPi petrol engine or revised model range introduced December 1998